Project title: Certification as a prerequisite for expanding business to foreign markets
Short project description: On 21.03.2019. company Incite code d.o.o. signed with the Ministry of economy, entrepreneurship and crafts and the Croatian agency for small business, innovation and investments a grant agreement for the implementation of the project that is entitled "Certification as a prerequisite for expanding business to foreign markets", contract reference code KK.03.2.1.12.0163. The implementation of the project was co-financed by the European structural and investment funds in the 2014-2020 financial period.
The introduction of IFS HPC and FSC certification and ISO 14001:2015 will ensure product quality, compliance and safety. The certification will provide evidence that the company's products do not pose a risk to the health of the users and that they are safe to use and have extremely high quality. The traceability of the production process from raw material to the final product will be achieved and a continuous chain of concern for the sustainable development of forest resources will be ensured.
Project objectives: The objectives of the project are the acquisition and implementation of IFS HPC certificate, adequate waste management in the company and elimination of potentially adverse environmental effects of the company operations and enhancement of the product quality through control of the production process at all key stages, through control of traceability from raw materials to individual product, as and through oversight of the raw material suppliers and the quality of raw materials delievered.
Expected project results:
- Obtaining and implementing IFS HPC certifications
- Obtaining and implementing FSC certification
- Acquisition and implementation of ISO 14001:2015
- Increase in sales revenue
- Increase in export revenue
- Increasing market share in target overseas markets
- Adequate waste management in the company will eliminate the potentially adverse effects of the business operations on the environment and will further promote sustainable develepment.
- Enhancing product quality and safety by controlling all stages of the production process and carefully selecting key and proven raw materials to produce the final product.
Total project value: HRK 514.704,50
EU project co-financing: HRK 379.999,30
Project implementation period: October 27. 2018. - September 27. 2019.
Contact person for more information: Nenad Grgec, firstname.lastname@example.org
More information at www.strukturnifondovi.hr and https://strukturnifondovi.hr/natjecaji/uvodenje-sustava-upravljanja-poslovnim-procesima-i-kvalitetom-iso-i-slicne-norme/
The content of this publication are the sole responsibility of Incite code d.o.o.